Thursday, February 24, 2011

Profiles in Courage – Wisconsin Senate Fleebaggers

Fleebagging from Wisconsin


Meet: Tim Carpenter (D – Coward)


District: I represent WI – 3 and the 4th Bar Stool from the left in the Tilted Kilt Pub


Time in Service: This is my 3ard Term as a State Senator however I spent 18 years in the State Assembly and now 10 days of service in Exile.


Time to run to Illinois: 1 hour 25 minutes, no one knows US 41 like I do!


Escape Route: I shot down US41 from Milwaukee to just outside Zion and once across the state line I leisurely drove across to Rockford stopping in Harvard to hit the potty and press the flesh.

Personal Message: Happy to serve the 3ard District even if from a Bar Room stool in the Tilted Kilt.
Stay tuned for more Profiles in Courage, next episode - Fleebagging from Indiana!





/snark OFF

I was once elected to public office and served 7 years as an elected official of my community. Never, ever did I cut and run like the 14 Democrat cowards from Wisconsin or the many in Indiana. I faced hugely unpopular votes but stood before the crowded meeting room and expressed my thoughts and then voted. I did not run from the responsibility entrusted to me, I took the heat and moved my community forward. To compare anything that these guys do as being "Democratic" or as part of our "Democracy" is to slander all the good works performed by true leaders in governments all around the country.

These Girlie Men are Cowards. Ture Cowards.

BT: Jimmy T sends.

No comments: